Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 28-11-2002 , 02:10 AM

Cargo Ship

BTW**This is for project a few people are working on.++RTK++
Hey,
Here is a cargo ship I am working on. We could put this in a scene like Capital City, as in the Terran ConFederation city of Capital City, on their home planet. We could show them preparing for war, like loading up there capital war ships and other supplies. Please let me know what you think of it. Just remember that this is a WIP.
user added image
user added image

Here is a start of a storyline, I will try to draw up a storyboard this weekend.
Story Line
The Terran Confederation is preparing for a war. The camera zooms in on a planet and then into a city [Capital City]. It shows cargo ships, like the one I am making will be loading cargo onto Capital War ships and loading thousand's of soliders on to the ships. Shows Small single and dual piolit ships undocking from the docks and cargo bays. The camera fades into a scene on the main Capital War ship, showing the General and the other Captians are talking via holograms, disccusing war tactics and preparing the ships for war. The camera fades out....
+++++++++++++++++++
Please let me know what you think. user added image

Thanks,
Deviant Dreams

How to fly:
"...aim for the ground and miss..."

Last edited by deviantdreamworks; 28-11-2002 at 02:13 AM.
# 2 28-11-2002 , 05:22 PM
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoow pretty neato keen. there skip. where did this come from. cool dude. me likes alot. i can make a ball for you to thorugh out the ships. like land minds.