Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 22-12-2020 , 02:33 PM

Issue with keyframes

There was a small issue with keyframes showing in the timeline when opening Maya (2018), and I never had this problem in other versions. I had to select Ctrl + Shift + A every time I opened a scene with keyframes to appear in the timeline. I tried selecting active in settings> time slider> key ticks, but it doesn't help. Now I am working on a new scene, and when I press Ctrl + Shift + A when the cursor is on the timeline, it selects all objects in the scene and doesn't show my keyframes (this only happens in this specific teaching scene). By the way, I use cloud-based employee monitoring, but I don't think it has anything to do with the crash. Of course, I can set a new key, but that's not the problem. I want my keys to display when I open the scene and not return them every time.