SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Maya Freelancers Oxford area.

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

27-03-2018, 11:29 AM   #1
Stephen
Subscriber

Maya Freelancers Oxford area.
Hi folks.

My name is Stephen Hibberd and I work at Torpedogroup.com. I have been on this site for some years and thought it would be a good starting place to find some local talent.

We are looking for freelance Maya generalists to help with extra workload. Would need to be able to work in house here in Oxfordshire at times but mostly from your own location.

Work will be varied but mostly conceptual - exhibition displays, game modelling and product design, concept and rendering.

We are set up to use Maya and Vray so would be best to keep the same tool set so we can integrate it with our pipeline for future editing.

You can send CVís, samples, website links to me directly at shibberd@torpedogroup.com also along with your daily rate.

Thatís all folks!

Stephen Hibberd
3D designer at Torpedogroup.com