Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 06-04-2004 , 11:17 PM

DVD + Points

Bought the DVD. I guess that’s another crate of beer for the tent kev user added image

Moving on…… I wanna buy some points in the next couple of weeks, but have some questions:

1) Are the VIP videos AVI’s? I can play them fine, but some MOV files won’t play through QuickTime and for some reason the I cant download the required software to update from the QT server.

2) I’m on 56k connection and have to log off, and then back on every hour in order for it to remain free (long story). I know you can split the downloads, but what are the options or can I decide the size. And are they then recombined into one film/file. How does that work?

Thanks

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 2 07-04-2004 , 06:04 AM
Kevin
you can go as low as 1.44 mg size files and download at you leisure mate. Then there is a little app available in the download section that puts all the files together again, also one to check that nothing is missing user added image

The only movies youmay have trouble with if you are on a mac is the wmv, but most are now infact divx, latest codec here: https://www.divx.com

DVD are infact starting to go out today user added image

And many thanks!

# 3 08-04-2004 , 07:43 PM
Cheers user added image

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....