Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 21-08-2005 , 10:53 PM
Subscriber

if there is anyway of earing free points i will do it , i can offer you my skills in photoshop CS but i dont thiink that you would require that seen as you are really good at Maya , but i am in need of tutorials to find a new way of moddeling , because my way at the moment is box moddeling with polygons primatives and i am learning this soon and i when i become good i would like to help make tutorials with you guys because you sound like a nice bunch of people , so if you have lots of points and dont need them give them to linx02, pleaseeeeee user added image