Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 31 22-04-2006 , 03:02 PM
yeah, welcome to simply maya. I don't use Maya anymore (polymodeling makes it crash) but still, good luck ahead!

l8er
Matt user added image

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 32 22-04-2006 , 11:59 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by farbtopf
lol, not yet but she's working on it user added image

13th_resident are you from kassel?

nope
i wanted to change my advatar to a husky one (that is my favorite dog). i couldnt reallyl be bothered to get a husky pic or photo and do some tweaking around it in photoshop and make the image small enough. so i did a quick google search on cartoon husky dogs. shen i spotted this one i knew it was for me...user added image.
i didnt mind the kassel though.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 33 23-04-2006 , 11:45 AM
Subscriber
Ahh I see, it's a small town I visited quite often. Thats why I asked.

# 34 24-04-2006 , 06:26 PM
hi! user added image I'm another girl in the forum, but currently acting like a little "ghost" :p as I can't really take part in the forum. I don't know how to use Maya, but my boyfriend does, and so I joined here to see his works and to know something about the program he uses. This is a very cool place, and I like seeing all the people's works and know more about 3d modeling, but I don't think I'll try to learn too, at least for now (I'm too busy with LOTs of other things).

Well, my best compliments to ALL of u, boys and girls, for these a-m-a-z-i-n-g works! :bow:

* returning to be a ghost :p *

xx- Masteryoda's Girlfriend -xx
<i>I'm ur fan #1, Mark!!!!</i>
Masteryoda's Fanlisting
MSN: luanaxmark@hotmail.com
DeviantART: LuanaTF