Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 76 20-04-2003 , 11:41 AM
Subscriber

and a little more.. C+C

ok I see it iin this new render.. also the larynx is a little to pronounced for what you might be going after in looks.. have it back a little more. less pronounced. and soften up the curve around the bottom of it..

I did a little ilistration..

# 77 21-04-2003 , 04:32 AM
Subscriber
Exelent work Ereitz! user added image and full of details...
Wery nice, I'm wordless.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" A.Einstein
# 78 24-04-2003 , 03:58 AM
Ghaaa! Eeeshshsh! That's some mighty fine modelling and an excellent grasp of the female form!

My best ideas come to me while in bed!
# 79 24-04-2003 , 05:07 AM
Thats some great work ereitz! The model is looking really good!! The body work is really smooth and detailed keep it up, I wanna see the final piece user added image

I need a paying art job! ;o)
My website! That is groosly outdated...!

# 80 24-04-2003 , 07:35 AM
Subscriber
I'm feeling like ereitz is going to come out and suprise some people. He has not updated in a little. Its like he is a mad scientist down the the basment lab !

Ereitz, go over the the tournament and vote on a winner if you get the time befor its closed.. your a good C+Cer !!

BTW the vote is between Vectorman and M. not me.

# 81 24-04-2003 , 07:48 AM
Subscriber
Thanks for the positive feedback el_newty, acidoz, deadhand and esp. pony for the diagram - 100 percent - gotta work on that neck! I love collarbones and the hollow of the neck on a woman but it's complicated to get it right. I'm pretty loaded up with work and everything else but I want to get this model finished and a really good hellish render in! thanks again for the encouragment user added image

Check out the subsurfacescattering on my tongue...

<a href="https://www.reitzmachine.com">www.reitzmachine.com</a>
# 82 24-04-2003 , 08:13 AM
Subscriber
No prob.. but Ereitz. I love the detail also, (yes I'm about that soft spot on a womans neck). But I'm really looking forward to seeing your whole concept realized. So if you are pressed for time move on, you can always fix the neck after.
I realize your probably wise, and all ready know this. I just wanted to personally say this. After all I would like to be up against your best render at the end of the month.

# 83 30-04-2003 , 10:04 PM
Subscriber
Hey Ereitz..Very nice work ..good luck mate!user added image

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 84 30-04-2003 , 10:45 PM
Kevin
nice work... hope you get you final render done

# 85 30-04-2003 , 11:23 PM
Subscriber
Hi everybody! Thanks for the encouragement and valuable c & c. I regret to say that this model will not get finished in time for the contest... user added image

I'm just totally swamped at work, which is a good thing, but bad for my input to this forum. Good luck to all the other entries. I hope I can find time to get this into a WIP thread and develop it to the end.

Check out the subsurfacescattering on my tongue...

<a href="https://www.reitzmachine.com">www.reitzmachine.com</a>