SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / texture image not rotating with nurb surface

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

20-08-2017, 04:08 PM   #1
cnnterry

texture image not rotating with nurb surface
Hi,

I'm new to 3D. Here is my problem:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...TUtNmVfMDRnME0

I have pasted a jpg to a nurb surface, and it is grouped with another two nurb surfaces. It is fine when I rotate that surface itself, but when I rotate the group, the texture seems to change orientation when it is rotated over 45 degrees.

What can I do? thanks.

Terry