Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 01-04-2004 , 12:16 PM
Subscriber

!!NEW!! ...mayaTUT?

I quess I'll be stupid to ask I you guys could make a tut on how to make a car model.... I realise that you probably want to expand other simply[3dproggs].com so wont have must time!
I figured out that at simplylightwave there's a mcLaren tut! I would love to follow thatone but I first want to stick with maya because I allready bounched from 3dprog to 3dprog! ..and I just simply love maya!

so Should I just follow the lightwave tut..hopping I could transulate it to the maya interface or should I just cross the river and choose for lightwave ('cause I really want to learn how to make more static models, that I exactly have to stick with the reference image..)
Simplymaya has alot of organic tuts witch I like and I will keep on learning on that area!...user added image

(please ignore my bad english...)

# 2 01-04-2004 , 12:23 PM
Subscriber
...and ooh.....

If some users of simplymaya could say If they share my opinion or not? It's just for me to know that I am or not are... the onlyone asking for this!!
thx

# 3 01-04-2004 , 12:25 PM
Kevin
yes we will be working on a car tutorial in the near future

# 4 01-04-2004 , 01:35 PM
Subscriber
ooh COOL!! Im looking forward to it! user added image