Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 04-08-2007 , 04:15 AM
Subscriber

My first finished model!! Check it out.

Hi All,

Just wanted to show you all what I did with the Mad Lab tutorial Kurt has done. I really enjoyed set modelling so I'm in the process of making another (haunted house tut). This is my first completed model so any comments is welcome.

Thanks,

DrJaz

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 04-08-2007 , 10:25 AM
If it is you first it is good !!! user added image work out more to get the Dark effect ot the lab ... and work on your models you can make them better user added image don't hurry up of getting a project ! user added image user added image user added image

I like to see progress so KUTGW user added image

# 3 04-08-2007 , 03:16 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
The surrounding looks to sweet in comparison to the thing that's laying on the table.
Furthermore i agree with coldwave, that you should refine this project before going to another one.
Also 'play"around with the modelingtechniques the tutorial probably used and give the scene a twist by adding stuff you create and delete some others.
For instance; Change the texture on the wall so it looks like those big stones were they used to build castle from, add a window, by using the split polygon tool.

good luck

# 4 04-08-2007 , 11:34 PM
Subscriber
Thanks for the tips guys, I'll work on it some more.

Cheers

user added image

Drjaz

# 5 07-08-2007 , 02:11 AM
Subscriber
Nice job with this tutorial,

Only crits at the moment are, the wall textures look abit to zoomed/stretched in ... keep up the good work,