Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 10-04-2003 , 06:41 AM
Subscriber
wow yah i wanna see the Wireframe of that, AMAZING JOB dude.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 17 20-04-2003 , 06:57 PM

sorry

Sorry I havn't posted recently- I've been very busy. I can't figure out this print screen thing. should an image come right up, or does it save the screen to a seperate directory?

please help!

# 18 22-04-2003 , 02:19 AM
Subscriber
Render out your sword in Maya. Press Print Screen. Open Microsoft Paint. Click the tool in the toolbox that looks like a dotted square. Place your cursor over the white space in Paint and right-click. Choose paste. An image of the Maya render window pastes onto the Paint file. Using paint tools, you may modify this image. Another important thing is how big the actual file is. At the bottom-right corner of your Paint space you can click and drag the corner of the canvas to make your canvas bigger or smaller. Anyway, after all that, choose File>Save As... and save the image as a jpeg. If you are constantly transfering images over the internet or posting them on websites like me, it would be wise to create a file to overwrite evertime you want to send an image out. There's no sence in making a bunch of jpeg files that you'll never use again. Also, make it a habit to use jpeg often. It is in wide use, always has a small file size in kb's, and is accepted by most forums for posting.