Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 05-02-2006 , 09:42 PM
Subscriber

fuzzy yeti dvd

okay all maya users ..i got the jedi star fight and that was too advanced for a newbie ...has anyone tried the yetti one ? is it for a newbie

# 2 05-02-2006 , 10:45 PM
it can be for a newb, but i suggest getting used to mayas interface before you order it... if you havent gotten used to it yet
-andy

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 3 06-02-2006 , 06:08 AM
Before the yeti i would try the frog tut its a good tut for new users

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 4 06-02-2006 , 06:23 AM
Subscriber
okay thank you kurt ..i put in some words in the lounge too about some things i think would be great ....

by the way kurt ..I appreciate all the time and effort you put in cause i work with computers ..I know how much time it takes to screen capture and make sure everything is correct and dont miss anything ...plus put in the expert skills and i know that complicates things even more .... keep up the good work

below is the other thread with some comments i think would be great ..have a basics bundle , intermediate , and advanced

https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20112

getting the frog dvd now thanks kurt ...wise yoda of maya

Last edited by mmoore5553; 06-02-2006 at 06:30 AM.
# 5 06-02-2006 , 08:05 PM
are you callin kurt short! lol, just kidding!user added image

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com