Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 14-09-2011 , 04:31 AM
Subscriber

Dragon Head

I've been working on the dragon tutorial and here is where I'm at with the head so far. I need to work a bit more on the lower jaw and fix the wrinkled ear flap thingy, but other than that I think it looks pretty good.

Any thoughts on areas that need to be tweaked a bit?

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 14-09-2011 , 08:28 AM
SM Tea Boy
Nice job so far user added image few details to fix but i'd say you where of to a good start

Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 14-09-2016 , 10:31 PM
Okay... I KNOW that this is an OOOOOLD Thread. I TOTALLY get that... BUT!! I was wondering if this is offered anywhere??

I cannot find this tutorial on this site or anywhere, for that matter. I went so far as to even Google this, to see if MAYBE y'all had it posted there somewhere.

Is this tutorial THAT old?? LOL. Maybe it is, but I would LOVE to give it a go, none the less. : )

So ANY suggestions on where I can find this puppy... anywhere... ???

ANY help is greatly appreciated and I will thank you all, in advance. Thanks! : ) -EB