Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 06-02-2003 , 06:59 AM

Harry Potter DVD

anything against the new harry potter DVD ??

was planing to buy it this week, anything bad about it?? shall I just stick to the VHS ?

I don't suffer from stress, I'm a carrier.
# 2 06-02-2003 , 07:19 AM
Subscriber
I dont buy VHS of anything anymore man. Everything is DVD, and i dont know where you live.. but its already at the stage when VHS's are obsolete. Go with the dvd, you will get your moneys worth that way user added image.. seeing it will last for a looong time if you take care of the disc. Also the harry potter #1 dvd (i think thats the one your talking about) isnt too bad, i do have it. So, i say go with the dvd user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 3 06-02-2003 , 07:25 AM
The Maya Mountain
I rented the first Harry Potter DVD and couldn't get nearly any of the features to work. :p That's the main reason I didn't buy it. I hope the 2nd one will work properly, but you can bet I'm going to rent first to make sure!

# 4 06-02-2003 , 10:09 AM
In Egypt, we don't have that much of DVD's beside the VHS is cheaper for me

but I like the extra features in WB DVD's in general, was only wondering about them, as some DVD's are packed with features, while others are simpy the movieuser added image

mt nice to see u here for a change user added image thanks for the feedback, we don;t have DVD rentals till the moment here

)v( agree with u, no way to compare the quality of the DVD with anything else, waiting for my big screen to arrive this month a 43 digital TV not plasma but close enough user added image

I adore DVD's btw, own about 50 so far -scarey voice-hehehe my precious user added image

I don't suffer from stress, I'm a carrier.