Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 20-03-2011 , 04:52 AM
Subscriber

why do I have to double click???

I've accidentally changed some setting in Maya. I used to be able to click the > once to advance to the next key, but now I have to click it twice! How do I resolve this?

# 2 20-03-2011 , 08:21 AM

I've accidentally changed some setting in Maya. I used to be able to click the > once to advance to the next key, but now I have to click it twice! How do I resolve this?

Maya Back To Default Settings / This is really useful

Go to: HD /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Autodesk/maya/2010/prefs. Delete Prefs and Restart Maya.

This will take you back to Maya default settings, the Prefs will rebuild itself. I've done this many times.

# 3 20-03-2011 , 08:52 AM
The Nurb Herd
alt + >
alt +<

edit : just re-read advance to "next keyframe". that shortcut is advance one frame... nevermind user added image

Last edited by honestdom; 20-03-2011 at 08:54 AM.
# 4 20-03-2011 , 07:54 PM
Subscriber

advancing frames in Maya

Still having that problem.
Go to: HD /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Autodesk/maya/2010/prefs. Delete Prefs and Restart Maya.

This will take you back to Maya default settings, the Prefs will rebuild itself. I've done this many times.[/QUOTE]