Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 01-01-2011 , 05:28 AM
FullAutoAK47

Make it easier to opt out of mailing list

I had to log in just to stop your spam messages from being sent to me, or even use the "contact" feature? That's BS.

Instead of being a pain in the ass, why not make a normal single-click "unsubscribe" link?

kthxbye

# 2 01-01-2011 , 06:27 AM
SM Tea Boy
You don't have to login to contact us, there is a link at the bottom of every page with our email and Facebook details.

We ask you to confirm your username and password to remove yourself. Just the most secure way of doing it.

I've deleted your account for you,

Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 01-01-2011 , 10:15 AM
Lifetime Member
My my, somebody had one too many New Years eve drinks!! If you wind your way back you may even come upon the manners you must have left behind...a 'kthxbye' does not constitute somebody asking for assistance IMO.

Sorry David I had to comment...there are just too many rude people in the world. Especially ones that had the solution at hand but couldnt be bothered to look.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes