Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 27-05-2010 , 11:40 PM
Subscriber

asus radeon hd 4350 graphics card

Just upgraded my system and waiting for them to ship it. It has a asus radeon 4350 hd graphics card. It plays blue ray and supports 1080p. I have heard people say things about radeon in the past, but in my old system I have a ati radeon 4650 hd agp and it works fine in maya 2010 and mudbox 2010. Considering this card is pci expressand more up to date. I hope this card works well despite autodesk not qualifying ati or nvidia consumer cards. I saw some tests with games on youtube with this card and it looks great.

My new system

Windows 7 64 bit home edition

6GB ram

asus radeon hd 4350 512mb PCI-E ddr2

just wondering if anyone uses this card. Like I said autodesk is not right about all ATI cards mmine with a old agp system is evidence of that.

# 2 28-05-2010 , 10:37 AM
Never had one, but from what I've heard they're much better with 3d apps and open gl in general than they used to be.