Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 25-04-2011 , 04:08 PM
yeah i've been playing the gears 3 beta ALOT i got it early even earlier than the bulletstorm people even though i did have bulletstorm.. and i love it!! its looking really good i cant wait to see wat they do with the campaign.. also in regards to medal of honor i was really stoked when they first announced it then i got it and was like "OMG im playing a COD knock off" it was a good game but they relied too much on the COD experience instead of setting their own experience.. i was really disapointed :/

GT
# 17 25-04-2011 , 04:10 PM
Head of 3d Admedia
Whatever happened to rainbow six I loved that game

# 18 25-04-2011 , 04:16 PM
i played rainbow six vegas 2 so much loved that game i had the highest rank you could achieve which was gold elite like 200 or something.. haha yeah i played the crap out of that game.. but i got tired of powning noobs on it haha.. i also have the highest rank on battlefield. all of the COD games..and Bulletstorm.. soo yeah i need a new game BAD!!! and I'm HOPING AND PRAYING that gears 3 and Battlefield are them!!

GT
# 19 26-04-2011 , 02:42 PM
Subscriber
https://youtu.be/_xKV9BFEEXQ?hd=1

Well here is more proof of the wired kind of people who play C.O.D - I know this is about the PSN hack but how does a grown man like that cry over the lack of C.O.D 4 killing - Keep it real dude - I hope so many people hunt him down (after sharing his PSN name) and shoot the hell out of him (within C.O.D - not really life - not that mean)

oh and here is another one - my god this stuff is priceless

YouTube - THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK IS DOWN!

Oh and finally some real footage for brink is out
https://www.eurogamer.net/videos/brin...t-you-training

Last edited by tweetytunes; 26-04-2011 at 03:34 PM.
# 20 26-04-2011 , 04:11 PM
we just need a new generation of shooters... good shooters.. borderlands was good.. bulletstorm was good but a lil repetitive after a few hours..

GT