Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 14-11-2007 , 08:52 PM

Begginers

Is this a website for begnner - advanced or advanced only? cause im just starting.

# 2 14-11-2007 , 09:26 PM
Acid44
its a site for everyone man just take a look around for what you want to find

user added image

# 3 14-11-2007 , 10:08 PM
Jr.Who

Re: Begginers

Originally posted by Discombobulated
Is this a website for begnner - advanced or advanced only? cause im just starting.

Originally posted by acid44
its a site for everyone man just take a look around for what you want to find

user added image

You know it's for beginners, because acid is here…… LOLZ!!! :p

# 4 15-11-2007 , 05:22 AM
I've always been interested in animation and want to start learning Maya soon.

can anyone give me tips on what i should do before or what i shouldnt maybe? lol

Thnx
Butterfly

# 5 15-11-2007 , 06:13 AM
19 year Veteran
First tip, Maya isn't just an animation package; although, animation is one of it's major features. Among it's other features are Modeling, Rendering, Dynamics and cloth.

Second tip, buy some books about Maya, or buy some points here at SM, and download some of the tutorials for beginners. The tutorials will take you through the areas, and teach you the workflow and the tool sets. Once you get a good working knowledge of the Maya applicaion, you can decide what fits you best, be it a modeling, animating ect...

Third tip, video tutorials are better than reading books. :p

Hope this helps and welcome to Simply Maya! user added image

# 6 15-11-2007 , 06:49 AM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by Inked Butterfly
I've always been interested in animation and want to start learning Maya soon.

can anyone give me tips on what i should do before or what i shouldnt maybe? lol

Thnx
Butterfly

Check out the free tuts here and check the help (F1) files if you are ever stuck. If the help files can't solve your problem, post it here!

# 7 22-11-2007 , 05:43 AM
Ha same here