Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 11-04-2009 , 01:56 PM
SM Tea Boy

Looking for blog writers

Hi,

I'm going to start a blog here at simplymaya we'd like to put up anything and everything 3d and art related. I'd like to grab three of you who are interested to come work with us on this. Its an unpaid position at the moment but if you enjoy righting and would like to get your stuff out there then put your name down here and I'll contact you. We will also be happy to give you a lot of freedom in the things you right about, I'd like this to be run by the members for the members.

If your interested say hi in this post.

Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 12-04-2009 , 12:16 AM
Subscriber
I would not mind

# 3 12-04-2009 , 03:23 AM

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 4 12-04-2009 , 03:26 AM
SM Tea Boy
hay thanks for the offers guys, I'd be happy to have both of you.

And Andy that's why you'll be 'riting' it not me user added image

Thanks again for offering to help out

Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 12-04-2009 , 03:44 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Joopson
I'd be happy too, actually...
By the way, it is "write", not "right".
I write on another blog, so you can see my writing style:
https://truthoffering.blogspot.com/20...onspiracy.html
That was a long post, but I was happy with it..

So yeah, just say the word.

-Andy

very good, I've taken interest in the fluoridation of water and the whole codex alimentarius and enjoyed reading this, been interested quite a while on this and many other things that are slowly being exposed publicly on cnn and fox news and stuff. I'm going to read some of your other stuff now. Good writing.

# 6 12-04-2009 , 03:55 AM
thanks user added image
I write that blog with my Brother and cousin, so I have only written a few on there, but I will write more in the future.
-Andy

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com