Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 166 13-08-2003 , 11:49 AM
Vectorman: Thanks man I hope I get a decent grade too! the funny thing is if you get between 50% and 69.9% then there is absolutley no difference in your grade: Pass 70%+ Distinction 50%- Fail.

So I dont think I'll get a distinction cause as a piece it's not original enough. So a pass will do me just fine!

Z1mmnd14: Yes all the masters courses are just one year long. It's one hell of a hard slog but you learn a crap load of stuff! user added image

alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 167 13-08-2003 , 06:06 PM
Good luck with everything manuser added image

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 168 18-08-2003 , 03:32 AM
DUUUDE!!!
Awsome!!
the one suggestion I would make would be to maybe speed up the big spiders a bit- the way they are moving now seems suited to spiders that are about 5 feet long- the way they kind of bounce with each step really puts a feeling of largeness in there.

if they are supposed to feel really huge... awsome job!

# 169 18-08-2003 , 06:04 PM
thanks Carrot Juice, the spiders are supposed to be pretty big! user added image I'm not doing anymore to this now as I hand it in next week as my masters project. But thanks for the kind words! user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB