Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 07-11-2002 , 02:03 PM
Thanks bingo I'll check it out for sure.

Kurt

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 17 07-11-2002 , 04:34 PM
Subscriber
Oi Bingo!

You're website is very slow... How big is the flash *.swf? I mean Ive got broadband and it is running real slow my machine is your webserver wonky.

Like your characters! I must try some rotoscoping and compositing myself looks GOOD!

Is DivX PC only? I hate all these third party codecs, they're never cross platform and you waste time hunting them down and installing them - pain in the bottom!

user added image

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com
# 18 07-11-2002 , 05:03 PM
Subscriber
kurt, if you want some critics: the first creature looks a bit heavy - it seams to be a ton and crashes the floor any second user added image and the jump, i would like to see the first swinging a bit slower - i just tried jumping and i always made a slow deep swing and than a second one that is faster and shorter and goes into the jump seamlessly.

but great job, it will take a lot til i can do something even close to that

# 19 07-11-2002 , 05:30 PM
gazzamataz

Well all I can say is I have broad band at home and from work and it's never been slow ... sorry if it caused you problem user added image

the work is a very small sample ... haven't really got round to putting much up, still finishing a game and much if my stuff can't really be released until the game is ... I just sneak a few out now and then ... not sure about Divx being cross platform ... but it creates the smallest file sizes so I like to use it ...

Cheers again.