Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 06-03-2003 , 02:38 AM
Subscriber

how 2 become a subscribed member

I am sure one of the members or moderators can help me... as i understand you have to be a subscribed member to be able to buy points.
I searched nearly all the forums for an answer, posted threads, sent mails, etc.
Axel

When the only tool you use is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.
# 2 06-03-2003 , 02:44 AM
The Maya Mountain
correct me if I'm wrong, Kevin, but I believe you become a subscriber when you buy points.

# 3 06-03-2003 , 02:47 AM
Subscriber
In the upper right of the screen click on the "VIP AREA".

When that page loads up look over to the left side of the page next to your user name. It should say "Buy Points"

Follow the instructions and once you purchase the points, you will be a subscriber.

There are a few different ways to buy points. Just read through and see which one works for you.

I hope this helps.

https://www.darrylworley.com/

https://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html
# 4 06-03-2003 , 04:30 AM
Subscriber
thank you all, i managed now to be a subscriber....

When the only tool you use is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.
# 5 06-03-2003 , 04:58 AM
Subscriber
Welcome aschuh, thanks for buying points user added image. Let us know what you think of the tutorials user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com