Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 06-09-2015 , 12:04 AM

Referencing Problem Help!

Basically my problem is that when I reference, my character appears brighter, even when I render it... I've tried changing the shaders, renaming.. problem still persists user added image and I'm using maya 2016

Help please! user added image

user added image

# 2 06-09-2015 , 10:29 AM
The thin red line
Im not sure as I personally have not done any referencing, but it might be that you are also bring in the lighting from the reference scene..................dave

# 3 06-09-2015 , 10:40 AM
thanks dave~ but I don't have any lighting on the original file user added image

# 4 06-09-2015 , 11:09 AM
SM Tea Boy
check the colour managment, if you are opening the scene in maya 2016 and it was originally saved in an older version of maya the colour management will be turned of.

if you start a new scene and reference then the colour management will be turned on. Giving you something like the problem you have now.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 06-09-2015 , 01:05 PM
it is the color management!~ thank you so much!

# 6 06-09-2015 , 03:52 PM
SM Tea Boy
No problem glad you got it sorted user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"