Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 11-04-2004 , 11:11 AM

UT2003/4

I found a very interesting "making & exporting your model from maya to UT2003/4", (for dummies, which is exactly what i need most of the timeuser added image)
https://www.sunny-d.com/ut2003tut_page1.html

tought somebody would be interested.

i am amazed at how hard it is to find good "for dummys" tutorials on "maya to ut 2004" if you know about em link here..

i also wondered if anybody knows about how to make the inverse, ie how to export the models from ut to maya or if there are released maya format utmodels/anims to look at....

# 2 12-04-2004 , 11:26 AM
Subscriber
nice link man!

and also if you buy the special edition of the game you get an entire DVD full of video tutorials taking u thru this kinda stuff

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 3 12-04-2004 , 01:23 PM
no special ed on spain...we arent precisely what you would call happy with atari here... (they say there will be a 1dvd version in a pair of moths but it will be just a repack, not the special ed, it wouldnt be so expensive to translate... and in my particular case i dont mind if it isnt translated) AND the *@#~€€rs priced the cd version to 49€... cmon i know in the us anybody can grab it for 39$, which amounts to ~34€...

ATARI IS EVEN WORSE THAN MICRO$AFT!, and that is an understatement...

Last edited by dragonfx; 12-04-2004 at 01:33 PM.
# 4 12-04-2004 , 02:29 PM