Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 17-04-2017 , 04:14 PM
Subscriber

Hypershade to model

Having used the uv editor and taken the objects into Photoshop I then take it back to hypershade to place it on my model, though it is only the badge for a radiator on my MG I finish up with six or more. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

# 2 18-04-2017 , 05:23 PM
Super Moderator
Check the 2D placement node on the texture and see if it's repeatUV is set to greater than 1.000.

- Genny
# 3 24-04-2017 , 10:05 PM
Subscriber
Hi Genny,
Thanks for the reply. I am new to this modelling so I hope you will bear with me. I didn't quite understand what you was saying about the 2D node. It is just a hobby for me to keep my brain active as I am 82 yrs on the 30th April. If you can advise me about some tutorials to understand nodes better I will be most grateful.

Arthur

# 4 26-04-2017 , 02:05 AM
Super Moderator
I'll make a short video. I made an assumption as to what the issue might be. Could you post screenshots of the problem? Just to clarify.

- Genny
# 5 30-04-2017 , 03:06 AM
Super Moderator

- Genny

Last edited by Gen; 30-04-2017 at 03:10 AM.
# 6 16-05-2017 , 11:20 AM
SM Tea Boy
I'm going to see if i can fix the embed problem now, also a few other things round the forum are needing an update! Nice video BTW

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 7 16-05-2017 , 07:44 PM
Super Moderator

I'm going to see if i can fix the embed problem now, also a few other things round the forum are needing an update! Nice video BTW

Thanks and thanks! user added image

- Genny