Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 07-07-2011 , 08:47 PM

Hello again....

Hi there. Some of you won't renember me. I'm Eagleking and used to call myself the silly noob user added image .... I once won a lifetime membership on this site I think it was 2003... I renember some members like adldesigner or M or david or howardporter ...dont know if they are still here. alsowon some noobie challenges user added image Its about 5 or 6 years ago I touched maya the last time but now I wanted to start again. Installed and tried it but it seems like I forgot everything. Just tried to download some tutorials (cuz my lifetime membership includes a tutorial flatrate user added image ). dont know why but it says to me that Im dont have the permission to download them ... what happened? I think that I still have the lifetime membership cuz I have 500 credits.

Thanks.

Eagleking

# 2 07-07-2011 , 09:13 PM
oh i forgot to mention mtmckinley, kevin and twisteddragon user added image

# 3 08-07-2011 , 03:32 AM
SM Tea Boy
Hey EagleKing welcome back, you are indeed a lifetime member I've adjusted your account for you.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
All the best
Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 08-07-2011 , 05:20 AM
Acid44
David's still here, as you see user added image

Mike (mtmckinley) pops in every now and again, twisted dragon is still around (I think), and I believe M just recently returned aswell.

Welcome back man