Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 02-04-2004 , 03:00 PM
Simply Maya OG

Car Rolling to a Stop

What would be the best way to animate a car, moving, then stoping infront of a stoplight? I cant seem to get a nice, gradual stop. It just either stops completely, or it jitters. I tried keyframming, but thats not as precise as Id like. Also tried curve path. Still no luck. Any suggestions? Thnx user added image

- Hybrid
# 2 02-04-2004 , 05:47 PM
I thingk you have have to look at the graph editor, that should give you smooth motion.

# 3 02-04-2004 , 05:57 PM
Ya graphe editor you want the line to have a slope this will tell the car to slow as it reaches the end of the line.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 4 02-04-2004 , 08:02 PM
Simply Maya OG
Yea, thats what I was thinking. Played around w/the Graph Editor, but couldnt figure anything out. Some help, please? user added image

- Hybrid