Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 02-08-2004 , 04:24 PM
Subscriber

Aug/Sept - noob - brentlydavis

I think that this is going to be a fun contest and I hope I don't stink to bad for this will be one of my first attempts at an organic model. I will be attempting a stegosaurus.

- wish me luck-

photos shouls be up soon.

# 2 03-08-2004 , 12:08 AM
oooooo nice ( to the pic in other thread )

are you going to be modifying it at all?

# 3 03-08-2004 , 02:08 PM
Subscriber
No I think I'm going to try to keep this as basic as I possibly can. Even though nothing is basic. I'm still an extreme noobie so we'll see how this one goes and maybee then I'll try to get more creative in the future.

# 4 03-08-2004 , 02:12 PM
Subscriber
So people don't have to go to my stupid second thread here is the picture. And maybee the mods could deleate that one or I don't really know how that works. Thanks.

I did start the modeling late last night but I'm at work now so hopefully I will get it posted later on to show you where I'm sitting right now.

Attached Images
File Type: bmp stego_1.bmp (710.7 KB, 198 views)
# 5 06-08-2004 , 03:55 PM
Subscriber
I'm sorry to say that with everythinggoing on with work and finding an apartment plus my volunteer work I'm not going to have any time to work on this until after sept 29th which is really not enough time. Sorry.

Best of luck to you all