Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 25-11-2005 , 09:41 PM

Question For Mike

Hey Mike, I have a question. It is not Maya related, more Max-Related. For stuff done in Gmax, should I post it over at simplymax? Cuz I just downloaded it and I would like to use it, or to learn it at least. Thanks in advance user added image
,Matt user added image

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 2 30-11-2005 , 08:30 PM
MtMckinley please help me please respond!

# 3 30-11-2005 , 08:33 PM
The Maya Mountain
SOrry missed this. Yes, I'd say keep Max related questions to the SMax forums, as while it may not be as active, you'd probably have better luck finding actual answers to max questions there, and you'd help contribute to that community.

# 4 30-11-2005 , 08:40 PM
Well i wasnt suggesting posting here anyway, just asking if I can post GMax there. And one thing, how can I delete an account that I made a while ago and never verified the email thing? I mean, I deleted the email too. Thanx in advance user added image

# 5 30-11-2005 , 09:13 PM
The Maya Mountain
think you'd have to contact David about that

# 6 30-11-2005 , 10:08 PM
Subscriber
wait a second, why are you using the discontinued Gmax instead of the infinitely superior 3ds max 8 trial you recently downloaded?

I'd try to help as I used to use gmax before buying 3ds max, but it has been a long while since I've used it. If you don't find someone better, though, give me a holler and maybe I'll know enough to be of some help.