Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 18-05-2006 , 01:55 AM

Extremly Easy Question ... I think

My Layer Panel thingy disappeared. Ive searched high and low for it but it wont appear. I need it for the cartoon dog tut.:headbang: And also another thing is y if I add a lambert I cant delete it. Or do I need to do that in Hypershade.

Last edited by qbarican4eva; 18-05-2006 at 02:33 AM.
# 2 18-05-2006 , 02:22 AM
display>UI elements>Channelbox/layer editor.... is that the right one, if not please be more specific

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 3 18-05-2006 , 02:35 AM
It still doesn't show. It is the layer box thingy on the bottom right corner. Part 1 of the dog tut says to create a Layer from there. But I dont see >.> (>^^)^ Try again please

# 4 18-05-2006 , 02:43 AM
oooooooooo I got it :attn: The tutorial was on a older version of Maya Im working with Maya 7. All I had to do was click the tab button thing on the channel box / layer editor and it has its own view for layers. Sorry my Maya lingo isn't advance. Thnx for ur time! ^^ Time to make a dog woop

# 5 21-05-2006 , 06:44 PM

Layers

If you look at the top of the channel box, you will see three icons right above the word channel. The one on the far right turns on and off the layers.

user added image