Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 08-04-2004 , 09:55 PM

lesson plan...

I have been allowed the sweet oportunity to teach a "intro to sd modeling in maya" class to a group of young ambitious high school students (others like me...)
It will most likely be an 8 week program baced on the forming of a basic human head
I was just wondering if anyone here knew anything about makeing up a lesson plan, if so please help me out user added image

-fire

Imagination will always lead to knowledge, while knowledge may not necessarily bring fourth imagination.
# 2 09-04-2004 , 09:08 AM
1 presentation + traditional drawing importance: say hi, then test em! : tell em to make references of the pal sitting next! (or angelina joilie or whatever... just no computers allowed todayuser added image
2general unix/linux/windows + maya interface: u know open things zoom pan... tools, viewports, renderview... UI, panels, attribute editor, multilister/hypershade...
3 testing what the tabs on the modeling menu do one by one:
curves nurbs polys... what they are and are used for, what are the little squares next to some tools names...(teach em the deformers with the modeling) breacktrough: importing references and palacing em on the viewports

ill continue but i dont have all day and that is your workuser added image have fun

Last edited by dragonfx; 09-04-2004 at 09:11 AM.
# 3 09-04-2004 , 04:59 PM

thanx

user added image

Imagination will always lead to knowledge, while knowledge may not necessarily bring fourth imagination.