Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 11-01-2005 , 07:15 PM
Subscriber

whats next?

Alright there...
im still at college doing a engineering course in computer aided design (CAD)in the UK. not using maya at college, have to use programs like solid works. But the more i use maya the more i enjoy it... so im thinking i want to maybe take a course at uni that focus on using maya and i just wanted to know if there were any good courses out there or even any good uni's to go to for computer modelling/ animation
Loads of thanks
WILL

# 2 11-01-2005 , 07:20 PM
Subscriber

# 3 11-01-2005 , 10:20 PM
Subscriber
cheers man,
the University of Glamorgan and the course BA/HND Computer Animation looks pretty good, still have to wait a year before i can go for it tho which sucks!:angry:

what courses have you guys taken to get to where you are now? and did you find them useful at all?
will