Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 02-08-2005 , 03:20 PM
Subscriber

Creating a Human Head with Curves?

I've seen a couple tutorials so far that show how to create a realistic looking human head using a nurbs sphere that you then shape, split, extrude, etc.

I have seen some people on the forum posting WIPs where they created a human head using curves to get the basic shape and then go from there. From my experience with the other turorials the sphere route has been a bit painful for me and the many many many splits and manipulations that have to be done are torture. Is the curve method any easier? and if so...is there a tutorial that shows this method of creating a human head? I'd love to get it.

Thanks.

# 2 05-08-2005 , 02:42 PM
Subscriber
hey, ive not used curves so i dont know if this tut is any good, i typed your thread name into google... (do this instead of posting :p its easier.)

tut 1

tut 2