Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 25-10-2016 , 01:51 PM

Just a question....

I just deleted most of my post because I think I know most of the answers this will get. I'm a fiction writer and I'm sitting out of Nano this year because I'm working on a few stories myself, as I bang my face on the keyboard. But, here goes, nano gave me an idea. Would anyone on here like to work on a short made in maya, af and etc? I know animators will take the blunt of the work but I can script, storyboard and model, even though there is a crap ton of other work...
I'm no youngin anymore and I get how busy folks are, trust me I do. I have two children, a seven and an eight year old and a full-time job so trust me I get it. I just thought I'd toss this out there and see if anyone bites and would be interested. Like I said, I believe I won't get anyone but at least I can say I tried. Divide and conquer, baby steps to begin with until the details are ironed out then come together and accomplish this....

Like the title says, Just a question....