Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 11-09-2007 , 01:17 AM

why ?

what i am trying to do is to select the attribute of the cylinder but when i click on it ... refers to change of the name only !!!
it should pop out a its settings height and bla bla ...

is there a key configuration for this issue
i had a similar problem with the move shortcut but i got around by discovering that my caps lock was interfering on its fuction !!!

So guys do you think is the same issue but with a different key

please help help

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
# 2 11-09-2007 , 03:56 AM
Well if you have caps on you cant use the CTR+a shortcut, but otherwise you can just hit the visible shortcut in the upper right corner.(If you cant see it try hitting CTR+ spacebar 2 times to go to "default" interface.)

I hope that helped. user added image

# 3 11-09-2007 , 08:58 AM
Subscriber
Also,

if your cylinder is a duplicate or you have deleted it's history then the creation attributes (radius, height, subdivisions height etc.) are not available.

Mat.