Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 01-11-2013 , 12:01 AM
Events Team at Wargaming.net

Extra Life

Hey guys, just wanted to toss this out there. I'm gearing up for the Extra Life Event at Wargaming West HQ this Saturday. We'll be playing our game World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition for 25 hours straight from Saturday to Sunday morning.

We will be streaming the whole thing via Twitch, will add the link on Saturday Morning if anyone is interested in checking it out. We will also be giving away some swag.

Here is the link to my Extra Life Page

https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...cipantID=57608

# 2 01-11-2013 , 07:51 PM

# 3 03-11-2013 , 02:56 AM
Lifetime Member
Good luck mate....hope it all goes well, sorry cant participate at this time.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 4 03-11-2013 , 06:34 PM
Hey thanks bullet, it went pretty well. Raised $3100 from it, had an associate producer, lead designer, and a few other devs on talking about the game. It was a good time. Now after 30 hours of no sleep and a pretty hectic night, its time to relax