Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 13-04-2004 , 10:18 AM
Subscriber

image planes

hello there,

well image planes look like they could be a great help and i found the tutorial exellently narated by izzy,good job, i found the whole show very easy to follow and every step detailed/explained very thorougly,i found out that a lot of tutorials out on the net start very detailed but then the instructor looses patience and can loose hes "classroom" if you know what i mean, so extra star for you izzy, anyways i do have one little problem though user added image the tutorial is just too good i was actually able to go out solve my problem whilst writing this ... well i gotta go start my model now

bay bay

ps GOOD JOB IZZY ! i could actually could go and set my mesh transparancy so i could look at my image planes as a reference by myself without the need of a tutorial, and no sarcasm intended btw,

Last edited by sava; 13-04-2004 at 10:23 AM.