Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 24-10-2010 , 06:28 AM
Motion Graphic Designer

Learn maya better

Hi All

the point to learn maya is to see some other works of people and
to get some idea that make you to go and check things that you have never been before.

Moh.Murtaza Mohammadi

knowledge is power
# 2 28-10-2010 , 12:56 AM
Subscriber
i dont think i realy get where this is going but i like to add. I've been fooling around with maya for half a year now, bought some tutorials, tried some stuff and messed some more about. Yesterday I watched a 4 hour tutorial about the basics of maya which explained the UserInterface of maya, using Mel, assigning your own hotkeys, making a customshelf, realy explaining the program itself. I thought i got the basics down but apparently i didn't because a lot of functions and options where new to me. And I learned to navigate through maya a whole lot quicker. My point beeing not only with maya but with a lot of stuff in general is that you are never done learning and you should never think you are. Jeeeej beer.

# 3 28-10-2010 , 04:31 AM
Motion Graphic Designer

Effort

Dear John

You are right, but the issue is that when you are watching a tutorial once and don't expect to learn it once, I read a book about social Relationships and the Author said if i don't review my own book, i will for get what i have wrote so practice make us perfect.

Moh.Murtaza Mohammadi

knowledge is power