Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 12-04-2003 , 08:57 PM

Ghost in the Shell OST

I was just wandering around the forum, replying wherever the chance, all the while listening at the Ghost in the Shell Movie Soundtrack.

I just have to say, Floating Museum by Kawai Kenji is actually one of the best songs I´ve ever listened at in my whole life. I felt so relieved out of everything -I made a frigging post about it-.

By the way, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (series being aired as of now in Japan) Soundtrack is also top-notch.

I know it´s a worthless post, feel free to bash the now-kinda-sentimental-adldesigner. :p

# 2 12-04-2003 , 09:52 PM
Subscriber
Yes, the Ghost in a Shell soundtrack is very good. Theatrical music is always the best. Has anyone ever seen Princess Mononoke or Eskaflowne? The music for those anime movies are really good as well. I find that a lot of video game music is really interesting to listen to. The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind is one.

# 3 13-04-2003 , 06:57 PM

Originally posted by Darkware
... Has anyone ever seen Princess Mononoke or Eskaflowne? The music for those anime movies are really good as well.

I´m the biggest Hayao Miyazaki fan alive! user added image
And the Mononoke Hime soundtrack(Joe Hisaishi) is one of the best I`ve ever heard. A real masterpiece.
Escaflowne is cool, too(although it`s not a Miyazaki user added image ).

Last edited by Tenshi; 13-04-2003 at 07:00 PM.
# 4 14-04-2003 , 12:17 AM
Subscriber
ADL: I don't think you're going to get bashed here. I haven't heard the whole GitS soundtrack but what I have heard was pretty good.

I have watched Mononoke Hime and Escaflowne and I agree with Darkware, their soundtracks rocked.

On a side note I hated the Escaflowne movie. Instead of taking a good series and adding to it the movie goes and mucks the whole thing up. Ahh just my seven cents thats all. user added image

~GateKeeper
Not really certified not really new!
# 5 14-04-2003 , 12:36 PM
I owe both Mononoke and escaflowne, both great animesuser added image, Princess mononoke especially, very god story, even my non anime fan friends liked it.

I want to go see ghost in a shell soon though.