SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Create UV Options dialog not displaying

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

24-11-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
WesPaugh

Create UV Options dialog not displaying
I've been working through some tutorials on textures using PLE. One tutorial involves making a simple, beveled, cube and applying Planar UV maps to it, since the default Cube ones are destroyed in the bevel process.

After creating the beveled cube, I select the object and, from the Create UVs menu select Planar Mapping -> Options.

No visible changes are made the the viewport, and the Planar Mapping options dialog box does not show up.

I've tried starting from scratch, restarting Maya, only using a cube (not beveled), and cannot figure out why the options dialog doesn't appear. Does this sound familiar?

EDIT: No error messages, either

Last edited by WesPaugh; 24-11-2008 at 03:24 PM.