Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 23-04-2003 , 06:52 PM

my latest Project!

Decided that I need to get off my rear end and start getting back to work again. lol. So, I made this durring lunch yesterday. I am tryin my luck at Tracking dark scenes, I am going to try and track a room at night, if I can get it to work, I have an idea to incorperate this guy in the room. THere isn't to much detail because I was just going to use them in low lit areas. Let me know what you think!! THanks Alot,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 2 23-04-2003 , 06:54 PM
here is a better lit version, THanks!
Brian

BTW, becuase of the scene that I am working on, do you think that the feet are ok? Also, do u think i should make him shorter? Thanks again.

Please check
My (old) website!
# 3 23-04-2003 , 09:02 PM
Kevin
nice mate!

cool character, nice eye and nose shape!

# 4 23-04-2003 , 09:22 PM
THanks kev. I am going to try to do camera shots like in Close encounters of the Third kind, Hopefully behind a door that is flooded with light, so it will be more like a siloette, and you will just be able to make out the Black eyes. I am not sure How I am going to do the white light yet, Any sugestions??? Thanks,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 5 23-04-2003 , 09:28 PM
They are PERFECT for midground/background elements!!!

I LOVE those little guys!

Nice to have ya back man!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 6 24-04-2003 , 04:01 AM
woo close and counters fo the third kind.