Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 20-04-2003 , 03:17 PM

tron scene

watched tron last week and thought Id try my hand at one of those light bike thingys, couldnt find any decent ref images so kinda pluncked away with some movie images. Might decide to animate, these are some 5 min scenes featuring my bike C&C please. Im only new so go easy.......

# 2 20-04-2003 , 03:20 PM
hers another render with a light trace.

# 3 20-04-2003 , 03:26 PM
ooooo wicked!!! love tron!!!!! renders look really nice! the only thing I would say is to go for some smaller details on them the panesl look kinda flat.

Excellent stuff though!

user added image

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 4 20-04-2003 , 03:47 PM
Pretty cool.. like it....

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 5 20-04-2003 , 04:01 PM
thanks guys, I plan to make further tweaks and should have a final render up on the completed section soon...

# 6 20-04-2003 , 05:06 PM
hey cool one of my freinds in school did something like this. neat.