Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 106 09-03-2004 , 12:19 AM
Kevin
fantastic work mate - its great to see the tutorials being used exactly how they should be used!

well done to you

# 107 10-03-2004 , 01:25 AM
Thank you Kevin. I learned a great deal from the tutorial and I am looking forward to my next project.

The Simply Maya community is really great!

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675
# 108 16-03-2004 , 12:51 AM
Haha Frayo you have obviously never seen my signature! :grin: But I will certainly check out that book. Thanks!

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675
# 109 27-03-2004 , 12:51 AM
fixed the link to the tie fighter if anyone wants to download and play with it.

# 110 27-03-2004 , 07:53 AM
Hey mate on what are you working now, I would realy like to see more of your works!!!

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 111 27-03-2004 , 12:51 PM
I am working on a head model. There have been alot of head and body models lately and mine must be rather boring as I think only 2 people have left any comments on it.

I am pretty happy with it as it is the first head model I have been able to integerate all the components (except the ears) into a single mesh.

I started it out as a kind of docu-tutorial but had so few people looking at it I just started posting images at various stages along the way.

Here is the link: https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=11042

Last edited by ctbram; 27-03-2004 at 07:45 PM.