SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Resource Lounge / Free 3dscans

Resource Lounge Maya related resources can be found in this section - references, textures, shaders, links etc. We also have Free Maya Resources on the site that you can download and use in your projects.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

26-02-2020, 11:53 AM   #1
VinnieAr

Free 3dscans
I use scanner myself but I think it might be helpful to share that manufacturer of the scanner I use provides some quite nice 3d scans for free. They are not for commercial use, but a good point for example to study the process of making a decent model from a 3d scan... Or as a base for one's own creation.
They also have an account on Sketchfab with mush more models, but you cannot download them. But I think maybe it's possible to ask them to share the files...
I've used this models couple years ago to find out is usage of 3d scanner works for me.