Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 12-07-2007 , 04:49 PM
Subscriber

Zbrush3 with Wacom?

Hey I know this isn't a zbrush forum, but I'm aware some of you guys do use it. I'm having a problem and maybe someone can help out.

I'm modeling in zbrush with a wacom pad, but it seems my pen doesn't have pressure sensitivity. No matter how hard or how light I push on my pen, the intensity of the molding is still the same. Is there an option in zbrush that can turn that on?

Thanks

Andy

# 2 12-07-2007 , 04:54 PM
Subscriber
yes there is a setting in there for that - but I don`t know were. I saw it in a digital tutors training dvd the other day but I don`t have z-brush 3 yet. have another look under the prefs menu

# 3 12-07-2007 , 04:56 PM
Subscriber
That was a fast response. user added image
I'm still looking it up right now in the preference>tablet section.
Thanks

PS: What video was that exactly?

Last edited by Anhslaught; 12-07-2007 at 05:09 PM.
# 4 13-07-2007 , 05:43 AM
Did you solve the problem? It might be that you have to set it up using the drivers that wacom give you.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 5 13-07-2007 , 09:50 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
the settings are in the wacom settings in the windows>settings>control panel> wacom just have a play around in there

Cheers
Jay

# 6 13-07-2007 , 09:55 AM
Subscriber
Yeah I solved the problem somehow. It had nothing to do with the settings I found out. I played with the one in control panel, and the one in zbrush preference>tablet and it didn't do a thing. I restarted the computer, it didn't solve the problem. I uninstalled deleted everthing and it didn't do the trick. Now.........today I turned the computer back on and its working. So........I don't know what the problem was at all. Maybe just a glitch? Computer overheating mayabe?

Oh and is it me.....or does zbrush 3 crashes a whole lot?

PS: Anyone tried mudbox? I heard 2.0 is coming out. I've been out of school for the summer so I hadn't been able to play with it much, but from what I've seen of it, it was pretty sweet. user added image