Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 17-10-2007 , 08:25 PM
Subscriber

coming back out

man its been a while since ive even looked at maya. almost 2 years. SO ive recently aquired 8.0 trying to get 8.5 and now i hear that a new 2008 ver. is coming out man im so behind i mean i was still using 6.5 when i dropped off the map. So im looking to shake the cobwebs off and start back up, and ive got a few questions for ya'll, whats new in maya from 8- 8.5 and can i get by well enough with 8 or should i definately go for 8.5. actually thats about it as far as questions go hope to get back into the comunity and get some good work done b4 i start going back to school, hopefully the schools here in OKC are good for animation and whatnots. Anyway hope to see ya'll around ^_^

# 2 17-10-2007 , 10:05 PM
Subscriber
just go for 2008

# 3 18-10-2007 , 04:49 AM
Subscriber
will do, i was kind of sceptical since i was hearing alot of plug ins werent compatible with it yet.