Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 27-06-2003 , 06:28 PM

deleting attributes

hello, does anyone here know how to delete an attribute in the attribute editor?

for example, lets say that i was poly modeling... like a head.... and i put on smooth on it. Now i'm already in a process where it's too late to do any UNDO's, is there a way to delete the smooth attribute through the input list or attribute editor???
Any response is helpful.

# 2 27-06-2003 , 06:42 PM
Subscriber
theres probably a smooth node in the hypergraph

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 3 27-06-2003 , 06:44 PM
The Maya Mountain
yeah, that works.

Another way is to go to the smooth attribute section, hit the select button at the bottom, and just hit delete.

I have heard of that giving unwanted results, but I've not had a problem with it so far.

# 4 28-06-2003 , 03:48 AM
oh thanks a lot.. basically the smooth attribute was an example... but does that work on all attributes in the attribute editor?????? Because i could have swore i done that for another attribute. I'm making blend shape targets for a facial animation which i wanted to do. I messed up a few times, deleted a few times and on the base, in my input lists, i have all of these "subdAddTopology#". I've deleted the targets, and tried deleted the attribute in the input list and attribute editor, but it wouldn't let me. Any solutions??? or does no one ever run into this problem?

# 5 28-06-2003 , 03:59 AM
ok don't worry about it... i think i might have found my solution in the hypergraph. Think is the keyword. Thanks again though.