Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 21-05-2003 , 09:43 PM
Subscriber

About you Vid's

Hey guys I have a few questions and I don’t want to seem pushy, but I would really love to purchase points to download some vid’s but I don’t see any thing that’s going to help me, I see the texturing video but that’s about it, I don’t see the simple man 2 video or nothing for just beginners, I downloaded all the free ones and don’t get me wrong(their Grate) but they only get you so far and when you want to add on to the ones I started I cant because of the lack of vid’s , personally I would love to see a video on a model of a man from start to finish with all the detail from splitting polygons to texturing to rendering. My knowledge of Maya is crappy but want to soak up all I can, This one of the best site on the net and I want to make it home resource for all my needs, I see there’s work in possess on some videos and I hope there beginner Vid’s. So any how keep up the good work and think about the new Shmucks like my self. user added image

# 2 21-05-2003 , 10:15 PM
There will be new tuts comming in the Shop area. Mike has a Maya basic's tut comming out and I have a character modeling tut, that covers all the aspects i use to model my characters.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 21-05-2003 , 10:23 PM
The Maya Mountain
We can't flood the free training section, otherwise, the massive bandwidth that would suddenly use would outset the costs of maintaining the site.

So, be sure to tell all your friends so we can get more subscribers! The more subscribers we have, the more VIP and free tutorials we can release.

# 4 22-05-2003 , 12:05 AM
Subscriber
Thats cool I'll pay to get the tuts I need if it takes $100 bucks, it's like pokemon, got to getem alluser added image it's just that if I get vid's That are to advance? It’s just not going to help me as much, But RIGHT ON about the new tut's coming out, cant wait,,you guys are too cool, if you were a Couple of girls I’d do yauser added image

# 5 22-05-2003 , 01:31 AM
SM Tea Boy

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 6 31-05-2003 , 06:16 AM
Subscriber
Is the point system set up as a default-buying program or can you buy the points as needed? Like I only need 16 points to download what I need, but you have it set up from 14 to 35 with no in-between numbers for covenant shopping. user added image

# 7 31-05-2003 , 01:08 PM
The Maya Mountain
after the initial 14 i think you can get as few as 5 at once, but I'm not positive about that.

# 8 31-05-2003 , 01:12 PM
Kevin

Originally posted by mtmckinley
after the initial 14 i think you can get as few as 5 at once, but I'm not positive about that.

no mike we kiled this,

and if we had the ability to let people buy whatever points they wanted then people would buy like 2....

the bank charges alone would not cover this user added image

14 is the minimum and this is the lowest amount of points that can be purchased...after that its 30

# 9 31-05-2003 , 06:34 PM
Subscriber
Any way to up it to 20? 14 just isn’t enough and 30 is to much.user added image

# 10 31-05-2003 , 07:35 PM
Subscriber
O-well cant blame a guy for trying. user added image

# 11 31-05-2003 , 08:08 PM
Subscriber
your pay system needs to be up dated, what dose [W331] Declined mean? I know My card works but your system's not taking it?

# 12 31-05-2003 , 09:16 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by R-Tillery
your pay system needs to be up dated, what dose [W331] Declined mean? I know My card works but your system's not taking it?

No it doesn’t, our declined or authorised notices are handled directly by the bank, we have no control over it and if you have an issue with declined payment you would need to take that up with your bank.

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 13 31-05-2003 , 10:47 PM
Subscriber
Its cool, got it to work,user added image I just downloaded some Vids,just had to work around the date setup to get it to work, so I'm stylen in the world of Simply Maya now, finally broke down and forked out some money for the downloads.:banana:

# 14 31-05-2003 , 11:11 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by R-Tillery
Its cool, got it to work,user added image I just downloaded some Vids,just had to work around the date setup to get it to work, so I'm stylen in the world of Simply Maya now, finally broke down and forked out some money for the downloads.:banana:

lol happens to all of us at some point user added image

# 15 31-05-2003 , 11:23 PM
The Maya Mountain
Excellent!