Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 06-08-2004 , 06:48 PM
Subscriber

Audio Problems-lip sync tut.

After dragging the sound file on the time-line and the waveform is present, I can only hear the sound file when I scrub the time-line , after adding key frames, animation plays but no audio when I hit the play button. Can someone please HELP? I'm running 5.0 unlimited.

Last edited by meshue; 06-08-2004 at 07:57 PM.
# 2 07-08-2004 , 09:41 AM
Kevin
Ill ask chris to pop in to help you out on this

# 3 18-08-2004 , 02:04 AM

Re: Audio Problems-lip sync tut.

Originally posted by meshue
After dragging the sound file on the time-line and the waveform is present, I can only hear the sound file when I scrub the time-line , after adding key frames, animation plays but no audio when I hit the play button. Can someone please HELP? I'm running 5.0 unlimited.

Off the top of my head it sounds like you need to change your playback settings from "play every frame" to "real-time" in the Timeline preferences.
Window->Settings/Preferences->Preferences->Timeline
or click the little button next to the autokey on/off on the Range Slider. Let me know if this helps.

# 4 18-08-2004 , 04:40 AM
Subscriber
Man, how simple can it get, Thanks

# 5 18-08-2004 , 07:34 AM
Kevin
cheers for popping in chris user added image